B&M Consulting Group, Inc. a professional services firm based in Rockville, Maryland, is looking for a Cybersecurity Consultant for engagements on Federal projects (US CITIZENS ONLY, please).
- IT Governance Evaluations: Conducting evaluations of the structure and operations of Federal IT security programs and offices.
- Cybersecurity Assessments: Performing audits and assessments of IT security controls over Federal IT security and privacy programs and systems.
- Cybersecurity Consulting: Advising Federal IT Leaders on the design and implementation of cost-effective programmatic and technical controls for operating systems, database management systems, and application platforms.
- Security Weaknesses Remediation: Supporting Federal IT staff in the development and implementation of cost-effective remediation activities to address identified IT security weaknesses.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in IT Security
- Excellent analytical and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in performing IT audits, IT control assessments, and/or IT Security Testing and Evaluation (ST&E) preferred
- Knowledge of Federal information security standards and methodologies preferred
- Ability to apply information security principles to enterprise applications, operating systems, and networks preferred
Citizenship and Security Requirements:
U.S. Citizens only. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Location: Washington, D.C.
To apply: Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a summary of relevant qualifications or classwork at the top of the resume related to:
- Cybersecurity, Audit and Controls
- Cybersecurity Consulting and Advisory
- Relevant Classwork, Degrees, and/or Certifications